Saturday, September 27, 2008

Quitting Smoking Isn't Easy

stop smoking gain time I've been harping on about how I'm going to quit smoking, and yet here I am today, weeks later still smoking.  In fact, I'm due for one now.  Be right back.

See now, those little interruptions add up, and if I want to save any time at all, I've got to kick that nasty habit and reclaim that time for myself.

Like I calculated before, I'll get back a whole 2 hours per day based on how often I smoke and the time it takes to smoke.  That's way too much to be healthy.

So here we are, another week has passed and still no sign of a quitting date in site.  It will happen...I know it's coming.

5 comments:

NucMEd is Hot said...

I'm not quitting, but I'm pulling for you.

WayneJohn said...

Thanks Karen! I can feel it from all the way over here. :)

dana wyzard said...

Wayne, I'd never want to hurt you in any way, but I am sending one of my posts to you because, well, you NEED me. You actually NEED me right now. In fact, I wrote it today and I now see WHY.

http://danajoywyzard.blogspot.com/2008/09/stop-that-no-i-mean-quit-it.html

Signe said...

Yay!!!
You can doo eeet! :D

petertparker said...

Hi Nice BLog way to quit smoking is not easy, but you can do it. To have the best chance of quitting successfully, you need to know what you’re up against, what your options are, and where to go for help. You'll find this information here.